Wayne Dyer says we need to connect to the seven faces of intention to start receiving from the universe. Creativity, Kindness, Love, Beauty, Expansion, Unlimited Abundance and Receptivity. I believe these fit in with mindfulness perfectly:
- Use creativity to think from the end- to vizualise what you want. “Imagination is the movement of the universal mind within you. Your imagination creates the inner picture that allows you to participate in the act of creation. It’s the invisible connecting link to manifesting your own destiny”. By living mindfully, with intention, I can purposefully bring myself away from negative thoughts of doubt and think about what I do want to create.
- By being more self aware though living mindfully, I have become more kind to myself and others, not judging. By being of service and doing something kind for someone else we actually release the feel good hormone Serotonin.
- Living in the present moment has opened my eyes and I now see the beauty in small things I never used to notice. Nature is a big one for me, a reminder to live mindfully. Nature just is, not resisting, not judging, accepting all weather and just going with the flow and changes of the seasons.
- That leads me to being ever expansive. In Mindfulness the acceptance of change and impermanence is important; nothing is permanent, no feelings, no thoughts, no situations, no one. As I have started to accept this, I have taken off a huge amount of pressure to get things perfect. I am now fully immersing myself in each moment, each conversation, each memory, because I know each moment is changing, everything is moving constantly. I agree with Esther and Jeremy Hicks who say that conflict is put in our lives to learn from and change direction, we have people and situations in our lives that perhaps we wish we didn’t, but we learn from them and expand. We are here to expand and improve all aspects of our lives- we want better and it isn’t hard to achieve that. Learning from one life experience to the next.
- To start receiving an abundance, we need to be receptive. “Thinking in unlimited ways” is what Wayne Dyer says to do. Gratitude for what you already have, will attract more. Banish doubt that you are undeserving and unworthy. Think of energy flowing to you, all that you want and desire and be AWARE, BE OPEN , IN THE MOMENT AND START LOOKING AT THE OPPORTUNITIES. You will start to the see the right people and doors opening at the right time. Just start to notice. Keep your channels open by not focusing only on past and future worries.
- Go with the flow and give to others. I have always believed that we get back what we put out- so by giving love, kindness, acceptance, service- the universe gives back. It is just waiting for you to get on the same wavelength.
“The secret to the power of intention, they’ll tell you, is thinking and acting the same as the all-providing Source from which all originates. It’s always providing , and I choose to be a provider too. The more I give of myself and all that flows to me, the more I see flowing back to me”
Have a great day,